Hi guys, welcome back to julythireen. Today, I’ll show you how to get caramel skin tone naturally and mix lotions for caramel skin tone.
No matter how popular skin lightening or skin whitening is, some people do not want to alter their skin tone. They just want to make their skin glow and look healthy and polished.
So, this post is for my dark to caramel skin tone ladies and gentlemen who want their skin to look radiant, healthy, beautiful, polished, glowing, and all that.
How To Get Caramel Skin Tone Naturally
For a lotion to give you a rich tone that looks like you have money, that kind of skin tone needs ingredients that moisturize, hydrate, and tone the skin.
You want your skin to glow and look polished as a dark skin lady or a caramel skin tone lady. This is how you mix your lotion.
Essential Products For Your Caramel Lotion
To make this lotion, you will need the following products:
- Nivea Cocoa Butter: If you don’t have Nivea Cocoa Butter, you can use the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion or the Jergens Shea Butter Lotion. These lotions are very moisturizing and leave your skin feeling radiant and soft without damaging your skin in any way – there is no side effect at all.
- Moroccan Argan Oil with Vitamin C: This is a very good oil that is healthy for the skin. It can be used for all skin tones and is an excellent moisturizer. Vitamin C in this oil makes it very healthy for the skin. This oil is also very good for anti-aging and helps to fade off skin discoloration.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is great for the skin because it helps moisturize and smooth. It increases your skin’s hydration, relieves dryness, and helps refresh its surface. Using ordinary vegetable glycerin can make your final product a bit too sticky. This also depends on the quantity that you use. As much as you’re trying to maintain your caramel or hot chocolate complexion, you do not want to get darker. For that reason, you’ll be adding the carrot whitening glycerin. This glycerin does not whiten the skin; it is a vegetable glycerin infused with carrot extract. So, adding this to your lotion will give you a soft-toned caramel skin – a caramel skin that everyone will wish they have.
- Bio-Oil: I know many of you might have heard about it or used it at some point. Bio-Oil is packed with potent natural oils that improve skin elasticity and renewal. It has been clinically proven to help repair damaged skin and fade away scars. It is a very good moisturizer that works naturally to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin E Oil: You should get This type of Vitamin E Oil. Do not use a capsule of Vitamin E Oil or the one you buy from an organic store. For this lotion, use Vitamin E Oil as a skin moisturizing oil. Vitamin E Oil helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and contributes to a smooth, soft, and radiant complexion. Vitamin E Oil is also an antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damage.
How To Make Organic Cream For Caramel Skin
Preparing the Mixture:
Let’s say; for example, you are making a 400ml lotion for a caramel skin tone. This is what you’ll be needing:
- Nivea Cocoa Butter: 280 ml
- Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: 280 ml
- Moroccan Argan Oil with Vitamin C: 50 ml
- Carrot Whitening Glycerin: 50 ml
- Baobab Oil: 15 ml
- Vitamin E Oil: As specified earlier
Mixing Your Caramel Lotion:
This is how you mix your caramel lotion for glowing, super-hydrated, moisturizing, soft-toned skin. Pour your Nivea Cocoa Butter lotion into a bowl to make the lotion. Add your Moroccan Argan Oil with Vitamin C and stir properly.
You can stir with a hand mixer or a wooden spoon, depending on what you have at home. Then, add your glycerin and Baobab Oil and mix again.
After that, add your Vitamin E Oil. Mix properly until all the ingredients are incorporated. Then, pour it back into your jar and seal it properly.
Maintaining Hygiene And Application Tips
Please make sure that your environment is clean when making this product. Ensure that all your tools, mixing bowls, and spoons are properly sanitized so you do not introduce bacteria into your product.
This lotion is very effective for caramel skin tone, tested and trusted.
It will help your skin glow and give you this soft-toned skin. The way to get the best out of this lotion is to exfoliate your skin two to three times a week, and you’ll be saying bye-bye to dull skin.
Using this lotion consistently alongside consistent exfoliation will give you a glowing and polished caramel skin tone.
Thank you, guys, for reading through. Do not forget to share this post, and give me your feedback in the comment section.